Thursday 7 April 2022

Throwback Thursday - Love of Leaves

 Well, the weather forecast for this week was rain, rain and more rain. It hasn't let us down either!! Rain, rain go away, come again another day. Do you remember ditties like that from your childhood too? There are soooo many I can remember. Anyway, enough reminiscing! Today's card with the Love of Leaves stamp set is yet another very simple one. I know that I've said that every day this week but they seriously are simple! Today's is similar to Tuesday's in as much as it's an aperture with paper below. This time I used a piece 10cm by 14.4cm of the Simply Elegant Speciality Designer Series Paper and added to the Gorgeous Grape, purple card base. I then cut a White matt 9 cm by 13.4 cm and die cut the large maple leaf from the centre. I then embossed the matt on it's own using the Parisian Flourish Embossing Folder. I chose this one as the pattern matches with the pattern on the DSP. The mat was fixed to the DSP using Dimensionals and the leaf that was die cut earlier was added in the same way. Another simple 'Hello' completes this card today.  






2 comments: