Monday 18 April 2022

Make It Simple Monday - #simplestaqmping - Whale Done

 Today is Easter Monday so for those of you who celebrate this season may I wish you a very Happy Easter, For those who don't... Happy Monday. The bunnies and chicks last week were gorgeous. This week I am playing with another set that I have had for a while and once again, not played with! It's called Whale Done. I fell in love with this stamp set and punch the first day that I saw it, so why I've never done anything with it, I have no idea. When it came out, it had a set of designer series papers which were beautiful. This has given me a challenge to match papers with it but I managed nonetheless. 


Today is #simplestamping or Make It Simple Monday so this is a very quick and simple card that literally anyone can make. Only 2 stamps on the front and 1 more inside. That's it. Simple enough?




 
Fish do go all the way through the water too don't they?  😂



No comments:

Post a Comment