Thursday 14 April 2022

Throwback Thursday Easter Friends

 New baby cards are as much fun to make as they are to give! I thought the adorable chick from the Easter Friends stamp set would be perfect for a new baby card.

I wanted to create a fun,  colourful card that would be easy to create but still have lots of visual impact.

I chose a colour palette of bright pink, lilac, green, yellow and blue and randomly stamped the chick over a white cardstock mat.

Easter Friends stampin up fun cute chick new baby card

I then made a card base in lilac and added the stamped mat ontop. To decorate I die cut a lable in white and stamped a sentiment on it. Next I die cut a bow out of the lilac cardstock and cut 2 narrow strips of the card.

I added the bow to the front of the die cut and the strips behind. A small iridescent rhinestone in the center of the bow added a little twinkle. I then placed the die cut onto the card front using 3d foam. 

For the inside I stamped a trio of colourful chick on to a white insert added another simple sentiment and it was complete.

Easter Friends stampin up fun cute colourful new baby card


This adorable card came together quickly and is delightful.  I hope you like it as much as I do 🙂

Easter Friends stampin up fun cute colourful new baby card


No comments:

Post a Comment