Friday 20 May 2022

Fun Fold Friday - Nature's Prints

For my last card this week I have made a card like one that I made for our retreat back in March this year. Unfortunately, it went home with one of the attendees! I decided to make another this time using the Nature's Prints stamps and Sun Prints DSP. I believe it is called a floating panel card but I wouldn't swear to it. It's actually easier than it looks. I cut 2 pieces of card 10cm by 14.85cm and scored each in half at 5cm. A piece 19cm by 10.5cm which was scored at 1.5cm, 5.5cm from both sides. This is to be the floating mechanism. On top of that I added another piece of card which is 9cm by 12cm. I decorated each of the front facing mats and the rear facing mats too as I was originally going to add a message panel on the reverse and decorate the centre panel to the hilt but I changed my mind. 

I have been desperately trying to find out where I found this design from but apologies to the designer I cannot find their name! If anyone knows please let me know or let them know that I am very grateful for the design. 




 

 That's all from me for another week so thank you for stopping by. Cary will be back on Monday with some more of her creations, so please join her too. 
 
Until I return, please stay safe, keep well bu of course...
KEEP ON CRAFTING. 
😍 xx Gill xx 😍



No comments:

Post a Comment