Thursday 12 May 2022

Throwback Thursday Let's Set Sail

 Today is Throwback Thursday and I saw this post back in 2020 when I was showcasing the retiring In-Colors.  I thought why not replicate it using this years In-Colors and the Let's Set Sail stamp set. Here's the inspiration I've used. 

Lets set sail stampin up simple stamping easy card making

So let me introduce you to the 2022-24 In-Colors.  First up we have Parakeet Party

Lets set sail stampin up parakeet party simple stamping easy card making
 
Next we have Tahitian Tide....

Lets set sail stampin up tahitian tide simple stamping easy card making

Now it's time for Sweet Sorbet...

Lets set sail stampin up sweet Sorbet simple stamping easy card making

And now there is Orchid Oasis...

Lets set sail stampin up orchid oasis simple stamping easy card making

And last but by no means least there is
 Starry Sky...

Lets set sail stampin up starry sky simple stamping easy card making

So there you have it 5 new beautiful colours 😍 and a beautiful clean and simple design. 

I love how today's cards turned out just as I loved the one's from 2020!

Lets set sail stampin up simple stamping 2022 In-Colors easy card making


No comments:

Post a Comment