Wednesday 18 May 2022

Watercolour Wednesday - Nature's Prints

Today's card is another simple but fun card for me. I used a scrap of Watercolour Paper and thoroughly soaked it with water. I inked across the Fern embossing folder using Pear Pizazz ink pad and placed the wet watercolour paper inside and embossed it. While I left it to dry, I stamped and die cut some of the ferns and grasses from Nature's Prints in Pear Pizazz and Evening Evergreen ink. The dies are from the Natural Prints set that coordinate with the stamp set. Once dry, I mounted it onto a piece of Pear Pizazz card and then laid a strip of Tear 'n tape across the mat. I added the grasses direct to the paper and placed a strip of the lovely white ribbon from last year's Flowers for Every Season ribbon combo across the front. I added a small flower in So Saffron to the top along with a sentiment and decorated on the inside completed this one.  






No comments:

Post a Comment