Friday 27 May 2022

Fun fold Friday Sending Smiles

 Happy Friday 😃 I hope you've had a good week and have a great weekend planned. We have a full on weekend planned with a great virtual catalogue launch as well as a team gathering that is both in-person and virtual at the same time!!! As I've go so much on that I wanted a quick and easy fun fold to finish of the my week of inspiration using the Sending Smiles bundle

Sending Smiles stampin up fun fold card

The card base is a piece of cardstock measuring 14.85cm x 21cm scored at 10.5cm. I then marked 8cm in from the top right-hand corner and 8cm down from the tip right-hand corner of the card front.

I  then scored diagonally from each mark. I burnished the fold with the corner coming onto the card front.

I cut a piece of pattern paper measuring 10cm x 14.4cm and marked it the same as above but instead of scoring I cut the corner off.

As the paper I used is double sided I could use the triangle piece using the opposite side. I adhered the paper to the card front them cut a piece of pattern paper also measuring 10cm x 14.4cm and adhered this to the inside of the card.

The papers I chose to use are the fantastic 2022-24 In-Color paper stack

2022 2024 in color dsp fun fold card

I just love these colours 😍 The colour I chose to use for the pattern paper was the orchid oasis,  the lilac shade.

To decorate the card I cut 2 white squares of cardstock.  1 measuring 7cm x 7cm and the other 6.5cm x 6.5cm. I mounted these squares onto the folded corner.

I then stamped some flowers and leaves and die cut them out. I used these to decorate the front of the card.

Sending Smiles stampin up simple fun fold

To decorate the inside I die cut the word sending and it's shadow from cardstock. And then stamped a sentiment and die cut that too.

Sending Smiles stampin up fun fold card

I love the way this simple fold has such impact with very little effort!!

Sending Smiles stampin up simple fun fold card

Sending Smiles stampin up simple fun fold card

Sending Smiles stampin up simple fun fold card

Well that's it for this week's inspiration from me. If you've seen anything you like in my posts this week the materials that I've used are all available in our online store if you're in the UK.

Please join me here next week where Gill will be sharing her inspiration with us.

Have fun

Cary xx

Ps If you like the 2022-24 In-Colors as much as I do and would like to become a member of our stamping community there is a fantastic joining offer available till the 31st of May 2022 that might be just up your street for more details click Here to find out more 😁


No comments:

Post a Comment