Monday 9 May 2022

Make it Simple Monday Let's Set Sail

 Welcome to #makeitsimplemonday here at 2 Big Girls Crafting 😀 I'm Cary and this week I'll be sharing inspiration using a stamp set called Let's Set Sail.

Lets set sail stampin up simple stamping easy card making


 I'll be combining this fun set with the fantasic new 2022-24 In-Colors.

2022-24 In-Color selection stampin up

These colour are just sooo amazing I thought a whole week of inspiration featuring just this colour palette would be a fun challenge.

I chose the Let's Set Sail stamps because they are just a little bit different and I love a challenge 😉.

So for today's #simplestamping inspiration I have used a direct to paper ink techniques that we call Swinking! This fun way to use your ink pad requires no special skills nor any fancy tools. I'll be sharing how I created today's card in my Facebook Live here at 4pm BST.  I will add a link to the video later for those who can't make it.



So here's the card I created for you.

Lets set sail stampin up simple stamping easy card making

This is a single layer card that is suitable for any one. The sentiment is such a lovely one.

Let's set sail stampin up simple stamping easy card making

I've used all the gorgeous In-Colors inks on this card. 

Please join me for the rest of this week as I share more inspiration using these fabulous stamps and inks along with a few other goodies 😉

2 comments: