Tuesday 31 May 2022

Technique Tuesday - Wisteria Wishes

Here we are on a Tuesday already, where does the time go? Well, today's card is another style that I like to make but this time using the Wisteria Wishes stamp set, I stamped the stalks and leaves a few times randomly over the white mat using the gorgeous green of Pear Pizazz ink pad and then went in with the pale purple of Highland Heather for the beautiful fronds of the flowers themselves. I added an extra layer of the flowers with the darker purple of Gorgeous Grape. Then, I chopped it all up into rectangles! It was that simple. Each of the rectangles were then adhered onto the Pear Pizazz card to show the definition between the layers. A few sentiments later and it's all complete. I hope you like it.






No comments:

Post a Comment