Thursday 19 May 2022

Throwback Thursday - Nature's Prints

Today's card using the Natures Prints stamp set was inspired by one that I made a few years ago using Geared Up Garage. I love these papers so much that I had to do the starburst effect across a card. I cut a C6 mat in white card and all of the papers in the pack. That gave me a whole 12 designs to choose from! 😁 With each of the pieces of DSP I place the top left corner on 4cm on the trimmer and the bottom edge on the 0 to give myself triangles. Once they were all cut, I started to lay them out in the pattern I wanted. I started with the centre pieces, I had marked the centre with a pencil mark. Then I continues along both sides using all of the pieces. I'm pleased that on this one, I used all 12 pieces of paper which gave the lines much finer and you can see all of the gorgeous designs on them. A few more of the ferns were stamped and a sentiment was stamped and die-cut. Once the sentiment label was die cut, I placed it back into the machine and exerted enough pressure on it to cut just the edge off of each end. I added a strip of the white crinkled seam binding and on top a strip of the Starry Sky Metallic Woven Ribbon. A sentiment and decoration inside completed this one.

 
Above is the Geared Up Garage card that inspired me to make the card below.






No comments:

Post a Comment