Wednesday 4 May 2022

Watercolour Wednesday - Cup of Tea.

Hello again, today's card I really had fun making. I used Cup of Tea again today for this one and also watercolour paper. I did a wet wash across the whole mat in the soft blue of Balmy Blue. Then using 3 different colours each one at a time, I stamped onto a clear block. I dropped several big drops of water and mixed it in with the coloured inks. Loading the water brush up well with the wet ink, I then tapped the brush over my fingers onto the paper to get the spotty effect. 

After the 3 colour drops and allowing them to dry, it took a few minutes to dry and once dry I stamped the cups across the mat. I fussy cut them out as they were stamped very close together. 

Taking a white card mat, I stamped a few flowers across it in Tahitian Tide and Orchid Oasis inks. I embossed the white mat with Hammered embossing folder. Once I had fussy-cut the cups out I adhered them using Dimensionals (foam shapes) and the sentiment was attached using a piece of the new metallic woven ribbon in Orchid Oasis. 

A few sentiments inside and out and the card is complete.






No comments:

Post a Comment