Thursday 5 May 2022

Throwback Thursday - Cup of Tea

Have you ever made a card that tends to stick in your mind? Well, this one is one of mine that I always remember. I made this for my son's birthday several years ago and he loved it, so I guess that's why I often go back and re-make it. Today though, I have used the Tea Boutique Designer Series Papers which co-ordinate with the Cup Of Tea stamp set. 

Instead of choosing stamped images to make a scene, this time I have used strips of the gorgeous papers which have 12 different designs on them. I am using the Orchid Oasis card base which is 14.85cm by 14.85cm or 6" by 6". I embossed a white mat with the Bouquet of Love embossing folder and mounted the paper strips onto card to make them pop. I die-cut one of the cups and stamped my sentiment again using the Orchid Oasis Ink Pad. The dies are called Teacup Dies. The gems are also coordinated with the Cup of Tea Suite and Bundle and are called Glossy Dots Assortments. They are GORGEOUS!







No comments:

Post a Comment