Tuesday 17 May 2022

Technique Tuesday - Nature's Prints

 Today I have made my all time favourite in a technique and it is made all the much better because of the Designer Series Paper. I used the Nature's Prints stamp set along with the beautiful papers called Sun Prints. The papers are in many shades of blue and greys, they really are gorgeous. Anyway, I have made a standard C6 card in Basic White and added one of the pieces of DSP to the front. I stamped a few of the fern images, a flower and a sentiment which was die-cut from one of the coordinating dies for the set called Natural Prints. Adding a piece of Designer Series Paper is the quickest way to enhance a card that you can send to anyone. 


 
Here are the papers that I have fallen in love with!

 SUN PRINTS 12” X 12” (30.5 X 30.5 CM) DESIGNER SERIES PAPER

No comments:

Post a Comment