Tuesday 3 May 2022

Technique Tuesday - Happiness Abounds

Today's the day of the NEW ANNUAL CATALOGUE being released. If you would like a copy of it and don't have a demonstrator, please drop us a line and we will happily get one in the post to you. We can send to UK and most of Europe. Today though, I am using another of my new stamp sets, this one is called Happiness Abounds. 

I have made a card using a technique that I haven't used in quite a while. It's called the Bubble Wrap technique. It can be done in so many different ways but today's card was made by adding drops of reinker to the surface of a clear block and using a piece of curled up bubble wrap, I dabbed it a few times in the ink and added it to a piece of white card. I smooshed it over the paper a few times and just repeated it in a few different colours. Basically, I had fun with it!

Once dry and using a Memento ink pad, I stamped several of the flowers over the inked area. Then I fussy cut around them. Yes, I have the dies but I didn't want to waste any of the inked imagery! A few leaves, and embossed white mat to lay them on and it's completed. The embossing folder is also new and is called simply, Fern. It gives the most beautiful image once embossed. I used the Tahitian Tide card base to mount the mat and the flowers onto.


Here are the blocks ready to play with and the bubble wrap below in the 2nd picture.


The next 2 pictures are the papers I made using the bubble wrap. I used the left hand one for my card.





No comments:

Post a Comment