Friday 24 June 2022

Fun fold Friday Glad We're Friends

 For my final card of cute week I knew I wanted to use this particular stamp set . The reason being that it contains the most gorgeous cute critter, my favourite pet of all time.. a Guinea Pig 😍😍😍 Called Glad We're Friends. It does contain some other cuties but for all you guinea pig lover here they are...

Glad were friends stampin up fun fold guinea pig card

Aren't they just the cutest? I love all the images and the sentiments just make me laugh πŸ˜† 

So what did I do with them, well I stamped lots of the little cutie pies, coloured them and fussy cut them out!

I then took a piece of cardstock measuring 14.85cm x 28cm.  I scored it at 7cm, 14cm and 21cm. I then marked each side top and bottom at 5cm and 3.5cm in. Score between these 2 points on both sides. Next I cut between the 2 top marks and the bottom 2. 

Now to create the folds . Starting from the left hand side fold the first short scoreline as a valley fold. The next is a mountain fold in the middle and valley fold top and bottom. Then a valley in the middle and mountain top and bottom.  The next set of folds are mountain in the middle and valley top and bottom. The final fold is a valley on the short fold line.

Now that all sounds crazy but I promise once you do it it will make sense!!

Glad We're Friends stampin up fun fold guinea pig card

Hopefully the above diagram will help!!

Now once its all folded together it should create a slim line card that will fit into a C6 envelope. 

I the took 2 pieces of cardstock measuring 14.85cm x 7cm. I used these to cover the front and back cover to reinforce them.

I decorated the front of the closed card and used some pretty ribbon to secure it. Remember to only attatch the ribbon on the front panel πŸ˜‰

Glad We're Friends stampin up fun fold guinea pig card

The inside I went to town with decorating it in the same pretty pattern paper as the front on all panels except the middle sections. 

For the middle I cut up one of the fun sentiments and added my cute piggies all around.

Glad We're Friends stampin up fun fold guinea pig card

Glad We're Friends stampin up fun fold guinea pig card

Glad We're Friends stampin up fun fold guinea pig card

This card just makes me smile and the whole thing is just super cute 😍 .

Well that's it from me for this week I do hope you'll join me and enjoy Gill's creativity here next week.

Have a great weekend and have fun what ever you're up to.

Cary xx

Glad We're Friends stampin up fun fold guinea pig card

Glad We're Friends stampin up fun fold guinea pig card


No comments:

Post a Comment