Friday 3 June 2022

Fun Fold Friday - Wisteria Wishes

For the last card this week, I have made a very special one. This is for a very dear friends birthday next week. Using Wisteria Wishes stamp set I stamped the sentiment onto a white mat. The rest that I used was DSP, (Designer Series Paper) and the Wisteria Dies. I have made a gatefold which has another gatefold over the top edge. 

I used Basic white thick A4 card and cut it lengthwise at 14.85cm by 29.7cm so a long rectangle. I scored at 4.95cm and 9.9cm from each side. I prefer to do that than measure along the whole length of the card. Holding the 2 centre panels together, I creased and burnished the folds well. From left to right of the card you should have a mountain fold, valley fold, valley fold and lastly another mountain fold.

  

The piece of card that is cut from the original piece of A4 you will need to score and fold with the same measurements. I chose to die cut my border with the Basic Borders dies. There is a cloud edging die which I love. From there, I started to cover the card in DSP. My choice was the beautiful pack of Sun Prints DSP.

I chose a dark blue on the bottom right of the picture below which just has some white images along the bottom and part of 1 edge. The 2 panels for the very front were 14.4cm by 4.75cm, I repeated the measurements for the inner 2 pieces and used the reverse of the same patterned paper. The centre panel was part of the remaining plain, dark blue from above the white pattern.  

SUN PRINTS 12” X 12” (30.5 X 30.5 CM) DESIGNER SERIES PAPER

Once the DSP was added to the card base, I added the white border across the top and reversed the folds to be valley fold, mountain fold, mountain fold and valley fold. Once that was secured I added the Granny Apple Green leaves across it using Tombow Multipurpose Glue. I pieced the Wisteria pieces together using Dimensionals, foam shapes to give some more dimension.


I stamped Happy Birthday from the Go To Greetings stamp set in Versamark ink and poured white embossing powder across it before heat setting.

You can now see the shape of the card when the top panel is reversed. 

That's it once again from me for another week. Cary will be back next week to share her creations. 
 
Until I get back, please take care, stay safe and well. 
 
As always though... KEEP ON CRAFTING!!

Thank you so much for stopping by,
 
xxx Gill xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment