Tuesday 28 June 2022

Technique Tuesday - This Birthday Piggy

 We have just heard some fantastic news! Stampin' Up! is opening up within Ireland and Belgium later this year! That's incredible. Hooray!!! That means any of you in Ireland and Belgium can start looking and downloading the catalogue from Stampin' Up! NOW! We will be informed of the dates in the coming months but anyone who is interested in buying the beautiful products or hopefully even joining this amazing company, the time is getting much closer.. Oh! I'm really excited this is at last happening and hope that you are too!  Now changing the subject.... today's card is one that I haven't made for a while but I enjoyed making it anyway so using This Birthday Piggy stamp set,  I started by stamping the pig on the motor scooter and then had great fun colouring it in with my stampin' blends pens. I don't know what it is about colouring pictures but I find it so very relaxing. I guess that it takes me back to being a little girl at home with my brother and sisters, just enjoying the family fun. Once it was coloured I took the Stylish Shapes Dies which have the stitched edges and cut out the image. I have used Soft Sea Foam for the card today and adhered a mat of the lovely silver, spotted paper that will be available during Saleabration which starts in only a few days. I then took the slightly larger die and cut the circle from the centre-front of the card base. I added the coloured image to the green circle and using Dimensionals, placed it through the front of the card and adhered it to the inside.  

Adding a few sentiments, flowers and butterflies completed this card. 






No comments:

Post a Comment