Thursday 16 June 2022

Throwback Thursday - Jar of Flowers

Hello on this gorgeous hot Thursday. It really does make a change to be able to say the here in the UK. Today's card using the Jar of Flowers stamp set is a shaker card. I didn't set out to make a shaker card but it just had to be done! I stamped the jar and the flowers then coloured them all in using several of the Blends pens. Now I love my Blends pens as much as I love my Stampin' Write Marker Pens AND my Watercolour pencils but today was just Blends. I decided to make it a shaker card as all of my vases have crystals at the bottom to help hold the flowers together so I felt that had to be done. 

The sentiments once again are from the stamp set called Celebrating You. It is a perfect collection of lots of different everyday sentiments. It's the ideal stamp set to have for that sentiment that you need.





No comments:

Post a Comment