Tuesday 14 June 2022

Technique Tuesday - Jar of Flowers

 Hello, for today's card using the Jar of Flowers stamp set, I've gone back to my granddaughter's colouring pencils again. I used a piece of blue card in Starry Sky, and a piece of the paper from the Sun Prints DSP pack for the main background. The main colours of the DSP is a soft beige called Sahara Sand and several shades of blue. I added another strip of the striped pattern and then stamped the flower image from Jar of Flowers then coloured it in. I love playing with Bella's colouring pencils as she has so many different ones! I cut a piece of white card and embossed it using one of the Greenery set of 2 folders, which has sadly retired. There are a few more new ones out that will coordinate really well but I haven't yet been able to buy! After a few sentiments from the Celebrating You stamp set and then adding the flowers, this one is completed.






No comments:

Post a Comment