Wednesday 29 June 2022

Watercolour Wednesday - This Birthday Piggy

Watercolour Wednesday already! Where do the days go to? Today's card is the best way that I love to watercolouring is going the whole hog so to speak. That is by watercolouring the whole lot! Using the stamps from This Birthday Piggy today, I stamped the motor scooter using a Stazon ink pad onto a C6 card mat. Stazon is a pigment based ink pad and necessary when water colouring not a water based ink pad. I used the Stampin' Up! watercolour pencils set 1 and set 2 and water colour brushes. I then decided to fussy cut all of the aspects of the image out right down to the tiny little stars, circles etc. Basically I paper pieced the whole lot. The only part that I actually watercoloured on the card itself was the ground and the background. I had great fun! I know...I can hear you saying that I am mad but I really did enjoy doing it!

I used Melon Mambo card for the mat behind the white mat on both the front and the inside of the card. I restamped the scooter, watercoloured it in, fussy cut it out and added to the inside to complete this card.






No comments:

Post a Comment