Friday 17 June 2022

Fun Fold Friday - Jar of Flowers

Here we are already it's Friday! Where does the time go? Well, weather wise, we have had a glorious week of beautiful sunshine but sad to say all good thing must come to an end! It's due to rain all weekend!! Oh Well, we can't have it good all of the time can we? Anyway, today's card using the Jar of Flowers stamp set is another easy fun fold. I've made a larger version, A5 this time as it's for another friend. I coordinated it once again with the sentiments from Celebrating You stamp set. To make this I started with a whole sheet of A4 white card for the base and scored and folded it at 14.85cm by 21cm. Then on both sides of the front, I cut 4cm in right up to the score line and adhered them to the card.

I chose to use the gorgeous 2022-2024 In Colour Designer Series Papers for the inside and front panel and the stunning 2022-2024 In Colour Glimmer Papers. I really love all of the new colours which have just come in don't you? What's your favourite? Do you have a favourite? I don't! I can't chose as I love them all! Anyway... I added a strip of glimmer paper 3.5cm wide by 14.4cm long to both sides of the card. Then added a piece of the DSP into the centre of the card 13cm by 14.85cm. 

The top of the card was then scored at 7.4cm across the centre to form the Easel for the front panel. I took a piece of the Tahitian Tide card and 14.85cm by 13cm and added a piece of DSP 14.4cm by 12.5cm to the front of that. This was then adhered to the lower part of the white card base, as the easel. 

I took some time to colour the images in and then just for a change, I fussy cut them all out! A simple message here and there and the main card is completed. I wanted to add a little extra so I die cut some Glimmer Paper using the Delicate Edges Dies. OMG!!! Do I like them! They are really beautiful. Just to have a little or larger details along or around the card just finishes things off for me. 





 
Well, once again, this is the end of the week again. Thank you so much for stopping by to have a look at my cards this week, please feel free to leave me a message or ask any question you may have too.
It would be lovely to hear from any of you. 

Cary will be back next week with her projects to inspire you so please stop by to see what she has made. 

Until I return, please stay safe, Keep well but most of all 

KEEP ON CRAFTING. 

Thank you, 

😍😍   xxx  Gill  xxx   😍😍
  

No comments:

Post a Comment