Thursday 2 June 2022

Throwback Thursday - Wisteria Wishes

 Thursday already! Where does the time fly? Today's card is another style that I like to do and it's simply stamping a background and then adding something to it as a focal point. Using Wisteria Wishes, I have done just what I set out to do. I think it's a simple and effective way to show  a card and the stamps that you used to its full potential. 

Enough of my banter... I used the gorgeous bright green of Granny Apple Green for the stems and a mixture of a very pale peach.. Pale Papaya, a bright yellow ...Daffodil Delight and and hint of peach with Flirty Flamingo. I used the light Pool Party Blend pen to give the background. The addition of the Pale Papaya ribbon and the sentiment in the same colour ink completes this one. 

 



                                                


No comments:

Post a Comment