Thursday 9 June 2022

Throwback Thursday Happiness Abounds

 Sorry I'm late sharing today it's  been a bit busy here due to unexpected dentist visits! Any way today's inspiration is a very bold and vibrant card that just say's  summer to me! Using the Happiness Abounds bundle and the beautiful Hues of Happiness pattern papers .

Happiness Abounds stampin up hues of Happiness paper card

The paper that I  covered the card front in reminds me of a beautiful rose garden all yellow and pink . I used another stip of paper that echos the colours but looks like a piece of painted canvas.

I used one of the dies from the bundle to cut the pretty trellis on the white cardstock.  This die cuts and leaves some delicate details in place. I think its  beautiful 😍 

Happiness Abounds stampin up bold pattern paper card ideas

The flower element  was stamped onto a piece of the paint on canvas paper then fussy cut out.  

I stamped the sentiment and added some gorgeous iridescent rhinestones for a final touch and the card was complete.

Happiness Abounds stampin up pattern paper card


No comments:

Post a Comment