Wednesday 15 June 2022

Watercolour Wednesday - Jar of Flowers

Thank you for joining me today. Using the Jar of Flowers stamp set again today, I stamped 3 lots of the sunflowers onto white card and started watercolouring them in. I stamped a block onto the Daffodil Delight ink pad, added a few drops of water and using my waterbrush, started to colour them all in. I completed them all adding lots of different colours and colour strengths along the way. Then I set them aside to dry.

While they were drying, I took a white mat and embossed it with 1 of the Thanks and Hello embossing folder set, as you can see, I chose the thanks folder. I like the way it says thank you in so many languages. Perfect. I added Shaded Spruce to the back of the mats and for the inside mats too. 

A very straightforward card with the fun of watercolouring.





  

No comments:

Post a Comment