Monday 27 June 2022

Make It Simple Monday - #simplestamping - This Birthday Piggy

Hello on this lovely Make It Simple Monday, we are supposed to be having a lovely, sunny week so fingers crossed that it will be please. I am using one of the new stamp sets called This Birthday Piggy this week and I have had great pleasure playing with it too. Today's card is aimed at the beginner crafter or someone who just needs to make a card in a hurry. I have used only Basic white card and a white card mat. I stamped the little piggy with the birthday cake and balloon as I think it's so cute. Now cute cards aren't normally my thing as you've probably seen but I just love the pigs!

Anyway, I used my granddaughter's colouring pencils again to colour this one in very lightly. I think most people can put their hands on a simple set of colouring pencils and I wanted to show that most images can be coloured in very simply. A simple sentiment on the front and a few balloons for the inside and it was completed once I walked the edge of the card mat across the Memento ink pad to show the edge of the mat.





No comments:

Post a Comment