Friday 22 July 2022

Fun fold Friday Bottled Happiness

 For my card today I have used the  Bottled Happiness bundle and the coordinating Vintage bottle shaker domes to make a fun shaker card. These shaker domes are great as the come with adhesive on both sides so make them easy to apply. They also fit the punched appatures perfectly too!!

Vintage bottle shaker domes stampin up

They are also pefectly sizes for the gorgeous Effervescent elements so I had to use them too!! 😉

 I knew I wanted to create a shaker card but I also wanted it to be a fun fold as it is Friday after all 😀 

So to start with I created a simple fun fold card base .  To do this I took a piece of cardstock measuring 10.5cm x 29.7cm, scored at  7.4cm and14.85cm. Fold the first score line as a mountain fold and the second as a valley fold.

I then punched a bottle out from each of the small panels in the card base. I then took a small piece of acetate and a shaker dome  I filled the dome with a pinch or two of the effervescent elements into the dome. After peeling the backing off the back of the dome I used the acetate to seal the elements inside.

Once I had made 2 shaker bottles I removed the tape cover from the front of them and placed them in the appatures on the card base. 

Now to decorate the front of the card. I used some of the pattern paper from a pack called Hies of Happiness to create simple mats for each panel, not forgetting to punch out a bottle for the 2 smaller panels 😉

Bottled Happiness Stampin up fun shaker card

I decided to stamp and fussy cut out the flowers from the stamp set in coordinating colours. I also stamped and punched out a bottle. I then stamped a sentiment directly onto the pattern paper mat. I adhered the flowers flat and popped the bottle up on 3d foam. 

Bottled Happiness Stampin up fun shaker card


To further decorate I added more of the effervescent elements to the centers of the flowers and added some above the shaker elements.

Bottled Happiness Stampin up fun shaker card


I love that the shaker elements of the card are see through. It makes the card even more fun don't you think?

Well that's it from me this week. Please join me here next week when Gill will be sharing her inspiration with us all.

Have fun

Cary x

No comments:

Post a Comment