Friday 8 July 2022

Fun fold Friday Sale-A-Bration

 For my fun fold Friday card this week I just knew I had to use the fabulous Silver and gold specialty paper 6" x 6" that is exclusively available for free during July and August!!! Sale-A-Bration is an amazing time to purchase things from Stampin' Up! Because you get to chose exclusive items for free when your order qualifies!! More details can be found here

Gold and silver specialty paper Stampin up saleabration fun card

One  of  the fab things about these papers is that they are customerisable.. that is you can add colour to them in many ways as well as stamping never them.  

If you knew me you know how much I love bright bold colours and especially the latest In-Colors from Stampin' Up!  So I took a sheet of the silver strips and another of the dots to add colour to.  I used tahitian tide, a turquoise blue and parakeet party a lovely fresh green.

So I had paper that is gorgeous now what? Well I went back to the super cute Hippest Hippo stamps with another fantastic exclusive product.. the coordinating Hippo dies 

Hippo dies Stampin up saleabration fun card

Are they just too cute? I love all the  elements they can help you create fun and cute projects!! I chose to use the splashs, waves, wash tub, flowers as well as the snorkle, mask and lifebelt!

Gold and silver speciality paper hippo dies Stampin up saleabration fun fold bright card

Now because it Fun Fold Friday I couldn't get too lost in all this Sale-A-Bration goodness after all!! So I chose to create a simple center stepper card.


This fun fold is made from a piece of 10.5cm x 29.7cm cardstock and when folded fits into a standard C6 envelope. 
There are lots of templates out there for this fun fold. I  used the template which I found on the internet created by Leonie Shroder as she has one which is in metric which is my preferred measurements 😉



I do hope you've enjoyed this quick look at some of the exclusive free goodies from Sale-A-Bration this past few days. I've had a ball!! And I haven't used all the products that are available! Although I do have a few ideas for them that I'll be sure to share with you all in future posts here!!
Which is your favourite product so far? For me it's got to be the hippos and their coordinating dies.... but them again the amazing phrasing sentiments are just so versatile and who doesn't just need more pretty paper???
Who can chose when they're all so fab? ? What about you what's your favourite? 


Well that's all from me this week but please join me next week when Gill will be sharing her inspiration with us all!

Don't forget if you don't already have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator who you purchase through and live in the UK , France, Germany,  Austria or the Netherlands we'd love to help you. Click the here or message us. 

Have a great weekend what ever you're doing,  hopefully you'll find time for some crafting fun. Take care and 

Have fun

Cary xx

Gold and silver speciality paper hippo dies Stampin up saleabration fun fold bright card



No comments:

Post a Comment