Thursday 28 July 2022

Throwback Thursday - Cottage Rose

 Hello, today's card was inspired by a card that I made for our retreat back in March of this year. I believe that it's called and book fold, I may be wrong but it looks very like it to me too. Using the Cottage Rose stamp set and the coordination papers called Abigail Rose, I cut a piece from the patterned papers and started to cut it right down. Bella continued to fussy cut it for me as I was unable to complete it. As I mentioned earlier in the week, I have carpal tunnel and I am finding it quite restricting, to say the least! 

I coloured in the piece using my Stampin Blends pens and once finished, using Tombow multipurpose glue, I glued it to a piece of Smoky Slate card and gently cut around leaving a small border behind. Before I fixed the book fold down, I tied a piece of the Gray Granite ribbon around it and used some of the Stampin Up! Tear 'n Tape to seal it.

 I used some more of the DSP on the card base, picking one of the other patterns of DSP in the same Smoky Slate and the 2 pieces were attached to the card base. I added Dimensionals to the back of the flowers to adhere to the card front. A few sentiments later, and this card is completed.

ABIGAIL ROSE 12" X 12" (30.5 X 30.5 CM) DESIGNER SERIES PAPER




 


No comments:

Post a Comment