Monday 4 July 2022

Make it simple Monday Sale-A-Bration

 Hello and welcome back to the blog. This blog is where Gill and I share our inspiration using Stampin' Up! Products. And one of the best time of year is during a promotion called Sale-A-Bration. This is when you can recieve free product when you place a qualifying order!!! How great is that??? And when is this great offer available?..... right now!! The offer runs during July and August!! Sale-A-Bration is a great time to get exclusive stamps, dies and pattern paper!! 

So for my week of inspiration posts I thought what better than to share projects using these amazing free products !! As always we start the week with #simplestamping projects and today is no different. 

My #makeitsimplemonday card today, as always, uses just stamps, inks and paper. But for today's inspiration I thought I'd do something a little different and use a stamp set that is just sentiments! 

Called Amazing Phrasing this stamp set is sooo cool ๐Ÿ˜Ž it's full of sentiments that you can mix and match for so many occasions!!

Amazing Phrasing stampin up fun simple stamping easy quick congratulations card

Aren't the fonts just great? And being able to create your own unique sentiments is just fantastic! With this in mind and realising that it's  the time of year when exam results are due in I thought why not create  a congratulations card.

With all that in mind I created 2 designs. The first is super #simplestamping. You don't even have to worry about it being straight!!!

Amazing Phrasing stampin up easy simple stamping fun congratulations card

The hardest part was deciding which colours to use!! As my neice has just completed her A levels,  exams taken at 18 here in the UK, my colour palette was with her on mind. I chose bright fun colours to bring a smile to her face.
Then I was inspired by my finished card to create another version but with a little twist to it.


Amazing Phrasing stampin up simple stamping easy congratulations card

For this version all I did was reach for a random ribbon reel that was on my stamping area and used a pencil to lightly draw a semicircle onto the edge of the card base.
I used this as a guide and stamped out from the line in a sun ray effect. My colour palette for this card was shades of pink. It would of course work in any colour but I wanted a pink version just because I could ๐Ÿ˜„. 

So there you have the first of my Sale-A-Bration inspiration.  I  think this stamp set is a must have. You're bound to find yourself reaching for it time after time for all those cards that need a little something special on it ๐Ÿค—




No comments:

Post a Comment