Tuesday 5 July 2022

Tips tricks and techniques Tuesday Sale-A-Bration

 For the second day of my Sale-A-Bration inspiration week I've chosen to use one super cute set called Hippest Hippo

Hippest hippo stampin up stamping in a circle Stamparatus card


 I combined it with a pretty pattern paper from a pack that is also an exclusive free offer during Sale-A-Bration!! Called Rings of love . The papers coordinate with a bundle of stamps, dies and embossing folder called Ringed with nature.

Rings of love stampin up pattern paper

Now I had the stamps and some gorgeous paper what to do 🤔....

Well as some of you may know I host a regular Facebook live over on our page every Monday at 4pm. And as yesterday was a Monday I hosted one! At the moment I'm creating a series of lives that share tips, tricks and techniques with the wonderful Stamparatus.  This great stamp positioning tool has so much to offer all crafters regardless of age or ability.

Well what did I do with all these wonderful products? I created a card of course!!! 🤣🤣🤣

Today's card uses the technique that I shared in my Facebook live to create a ring of dancing hippos!!! 

Hippest hippos stampin up Stamparatus circle wreath card

 Aren't they just the cutest? I love the way they just make me smile 😃 

The video below shows how to use the Stamparatus create a wreath/circle.


For the hippo card I've used a larger piece of card to stamp on. Onced stamped and coloured I chose which paper to use. 

I chose the shades of blues and green paper.

Rings of love stampin up saleabration pattern paper

Popped onto a white card base waiting for the hippos. I  stamped the sentiment into each corner of the hippo mat. 

The mat was adhered using 3d foam and iridescent rhinestones scattered around to finish it.

Hippest hippos stampin up fun cute wreath circle stamping card

If you don't already have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator we'd love to be yours if you're in the UK. Just click any of the words in blue to get throught to shops for Cary or Gill . If you'd like to view a copy of the catalogues please click the links on our page.


No comments:

Post a Comment