Monday 25 July 2022

Make It Simple Monday - Cottage Rose

 Welcome back on this much cooler Monday! We had some real scorchers over the last few weeks here in the UK. It was really different!! Anyway, this week I'm going to be playing with Cottage Rose stamp set and the coordinating papers, Abigail Rose Designer Series Papers (or double sided papers). I will explain though, I am going to have some very important help this week as I have now got carpal tunnel in my right hand and finding it difficult to do my normal things! My grand-daughter Bella is helping me wherever and whenever she can, particularly with the fussy cutting. She is an absolute superstar!

Today's card is a very simple one that I stamped the leaf using a Memento Black ink pad onto a white mat. Then using the stamp again, I inked it again and stamped off once onto my grid paper then the stamped the image onto the corners of the card. I repeated this along the outer edge of the card base too to get the soft, light image. I wanted this to be a simple monochromatic card today and matted the small mat onto some black card to define it.  




 

No comments:

Post a Comment