Thursday 21 July 2022

Throwback Thursday Bottled Happiness

 As today is Thursday it must mean throwback Thursday projects!! And it is ..... but the throwback is to Tuesday just gone 🤣 I really like the card I shared here. But it isn't the front of the card that I'll be using as my inspiration....  Rather the inside! As with all the cards this week the stamp set I've used in both cards is the Bottled Happiness which I'm loving 😍

Here is the inspiration for today's project...

Bottled Happiness Stampin up simple fun bright card

I loved the simplicity of this inside of the card and the colour palette.  But being me I wanted something a bit brighter , possibly using my favourite colours of the moment... the 2022-24 In-Colors? 

Of course it had to be done 🤣 for my inspiration today. So I started with the five yummy colours tahitian tide, orchid oasis, parakeet party, sweet sorbet and starry sky.

I stamped the bottles along the edge of a basic white mat. I stamped randomly over the edge and each other. I had the cardstock mat in a landscape orientation. 

I then stamped a sentiment from the Bottled Happiness stamp set in starry sky onto white cardstock and then cut each word out separately. Using 3d foam I adhered it to the mat. Then adhered the mat to the white card base.

Bottled Happiness Stampin up fun bright simple stamping card

The mat started out being stamped in a landscape orientation but as I was putting it together I realised I liked it better portrait!
Now it might not be to everyone's taste but I think it looks great 😊 

As this card came about because of the inside of another card I just had to decorate the inside of this one too!!

Bottled Happiness Stampin up fun bright easy contemporary card

This time I used the cork from the stamp set to create a fun confetti look. Using of course those gorgeous In-Colors 😉

I had great fun making today's card. I do hope it inspires you to turn things on their head sometimes 😁


Bottled Happiness Stampin up simple fun easy card




No comments:

Post a Comment