Monday 18 July 2022

Make it simple Monday Bottled Happiness

 Oh my day's!!! It's so hot here !!! Now I know what it feels like in other parts of the world.... like New Orleans in the USA.  And that's not a bad thing as I'll be visiting NOLA at the end of August 😜 I am very fortunate to have the opportunity to visit due to attending a training event with Stampin' Up! as New Orleans is on my bucket list of places to visit. Now I know the city has many attractions but food and drink are high on the list for sure 😉 and the moto "laissez les bon temps rouler" , Let the good times roll, sounds like an invite to a party for sure!. With that in mind I decided to use a stamp set called Bottled Happiness ... sounds right for the Big Easy doesn’t it?

Bottled Happiness Stampin up simple stamping easy card making

As today is #makeitsimplemonday I kept my invite to the party very clean and simple. Using just stamps, ink and paper.

The colour choice was inspired by a cooling dip in the sea. I chose 3 shades of blue, costal cabana,  pool party and balmy blue. The names bring water to mind for sure too 😀

For my first card I used the tall bottle and stamped onto a card base in a portrait orientation. 

Bottled Happiness Stampin up simple stamping easy card making

For my second version I used the stubby demi-john style bottle in a landscape orientation. 

Bottled Happiness Stampin up simple stamping easy card making

Which is your preferred orientation for a card? Portrait?  Or Landscape?  
I must admit to Portrait just pipping Landscape at the post 😉
Any way that's enough for me today I'm off to play with a different type of bottle ... a water sprayer .. with my 4 year old grandson for a water fight 😄.  Wherever you are make the most of the day  and stay warm or cool 😎. 



No comments:

Post a Comment