Friday 9 September 2022

Fun Fold Friday - Family & Friends

 Hello again. For my last day this week using the Family & Friends stamp set, I have made one of my favourite folds. It's very easy and quick to do too. 

I started with a piece of Rich Razzleberry card 16.5cm wide by 14.85cm high or 6,1/2" by 6" high. I scored this at 10.5cm or 3" to make the card base. I cut another piece of the red card at 10cm by 11.5cm or 4" by 4,1/2" wide. This was scored at 9cm or 3,1/2"  I added adhesive to the narrowest part of this piece and added it to the main card back on the inside. I took some of the beautiful foiled papers of Splendid Day DSP and cut 2 pieces. One was 5.7cm by 14cm or 2,1/4" by 5,1/2". I added this to some scraps of white card and trimmed the edges so that there was a very small border around it. On the right hand side of the card, the piece I added on, I cut another piece of the foil 8.7cm by 9.7cm or 3,3/8" by 3,7/8" Once again, I adhered this to another piece of white card and before I added them both to the relevant sides, I attached a magnet to both left and right hand side to enable a closure for the card. I then added the DSP covered mats to the sides.

I cut a white mat 10cm by 14.4cm or 4" by 5,3/4" this was for the inside mat which I stamped my sentiment and decorated. 

SPLENDID DAY 12" X 12" (30.5 X 30.5 CM) SPECIALTY DESIGNER SERIES PAPER 

Splendid Day DSP above

I then stamped the image for the front and coloured them in using my Stampin' Blends pens. I completed the card then added the sentiment. I cut the image down and added it to some more Rich Razzleberry card and then a white mat as before.





That's it from me once again this week. Thank you so much for joining me once again. I am sure that Cary will have recovered from her amazing trip to New Orleans and will be back to show you her cards next week.

Until I return the following week, Please take care, stay well and as always,

 ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜KEEP ON CRAFTING! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ 

xxx Gill xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment