Wednesday 7 September 2022

Watercolour Wednesday - Family & Friends

Using the Family & Friends stamp set again today, I cheated a little! Instead of watercolouring the whole background, I have used a piece of Designer Series Paper. It is from the Hues of Happiness papers which are stunning to say the least.

HUES OF HAPPINESS 12" X 12" (30.5 X 30.5 CM) DESIGNER SERIES PAPER 

The piece that I used is the last on the bottom right. Aren't they just gorgeous? Anyway, now I am sure that many of you have family and friends living abroad so for this one, I stamped the couple and then watercoloured them using the water painters and ink which I added onto an acrylic block from the ink pad. I seem to prefer taking the ink from the block, it's less messy too. I think this would work for me as I have many family and friends in much warmer countries than here in the UK. I die cut the image out using the Stitched Rectangle dies and added it to a piece of Granny Apple Green card. A few sentiments inside and out and another stamped image on the inside completes today's card. I also use Charming Sentiments for the sentiment on the inside.




  

No comments:

Post a Comment