Thursday 29 September 2022

Throwback Thursday Caroling Mice

 Where oh where did the time go??? I'm very late posting today πŸ™ƒ but hopefully this cute card will help πŸ™‚ Made using the sweet Caroling Mice it uses some of my favourite techniques masking and blending.

Caroling mice stampin up masking and blending Christmas card

I stamped the little mouse, who for some reason reminds me of Fielel from An American Tail (1986)!!, onto a mat and onto a piece of Masking Paper. I then cut the mouse out of the masking paper and covered him up. Next I stamped the lamp post over the masked mouse so that it will be behind him.
I then stamped and cut the lamp post on masking paper too.

Caroling mice stampin up masking and blending Christmas card

 I then stamped the musical notes and cobbles. Now it was time to grab my blending bushes and inks and apply all over the card mat.
The masking paper protects the images so that once the blending is finished they can be removed to reveal the stamped image. 
I used alcohol markers to colour the lamp and mouse.
Finally I added some white highlights using a white gel pen. And as I'm  writing this I realise that I didn't add a sentiment 😱 ohps sorry 😏. Any way please join me tomorrow for the final card of the week which hopefully will have all the bits it should have πŸ˜…

Caroling mice stampin up masking and blending Christmas card


No comments:

Post a Comment