Monday 5 September 2022

Make It Simple Monday - Family and Friends

 Well, it seems like such a long time since I was last here but here I am. Lots has happened but mainly, Cary and many other demonstrators all went on a trip to New Orleans for an annual conference. They had a great time and came back yesterday. Thoroughly exhausted after a very long day to get back home. I think she deserves a rest! Anyway, this week I am going to make some cards using the stamp set called Family and Friends. It is based around Christmas but I have managed to use it for non-Christmas too. 

My first card is a quick and simple card that can be mass produced. An image of the whole family on the front stamped siomg Smoky Slate Ink pad and using colouring pencils to brighten it up, it's then complete. That simple.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment