Tuesday 13 September 2022

Tips tricks and techniques Tuesday Yeti to Party Perfect Partners

 When is a Yeti not a yeti? When he's a sassquatch !!! As I said yesterday the Yeti to Party bundle isn't just for Christmas and it's not even always a yeti!!!

Yeti to party stampin up perfect partners fun bigfoot sassquatch card

Now this card was fun to make as soon as I saw the yeti  I thought he'd make a great big foot!
All I had to do to change him was to colour him brown and snip the horns off. I chose to use a forest setting for my sassquatch. I created this with a stamp and using first and second generational stamping. 

Yeti to party stampin up perfect partners fun bigfoot sassquatch card

I used the dies from the bundle to give mr Big Foot a warm scarf. I also stamped and die cut a few snowflakes to give the scene a little wintery feel.
All in all this cute card would work for any gender or age . 
So never forget to look outside the box when choosing stamps you never know what you'll find 😉



No comments:

Post a Comment