Thursday 22 September 2022

Throwback Thursday - DSP - Tea Boutique DSP

 Today's card is very like the cards that Cary made on her live yesterday. She made 4 beautiful cards and I decided to follow her same design but just changed this one a little. I had some strips of paper left from other projects just as Cary had earlier yesterday. This time I have used the Tea Boutique designer series papers from Stampin' Up! I started by cutting the strips of paper to the correct size and added them to White mats. Trying to decide what colour to use was tricky. I knew I didn't want any more yellow or even a plain white card base but I ended up with one more that I rarely use surpringly. I chose the strong Garden Green for the card base and I'm pleased to see that it works well. I added a strip of the white crinkled ribbon threaded around the centre panel, knotted and stretched across the outer two panels. A few simple sentiments and a few more lemons on the inside to complete it.





 

No comments:

Post a Comment