Tuesday 6 September 2022

Technique Tuesday - Family & Friends

 Today's project  is yet another simple one that if you have a Stamparatus you can replicate or mass produce very easily and quickly. I lined that card up and placed the magnets over it. Using the Family & Friends stamp set again I added the clean stamp to the left of the card so that it would cover most of the card. Then using several different colours, 6 in total, I inked the stamp and placed it down onto the card. When using different colours on 1 stamp, always remember to clean the ink off the stamp each time or you'll get messy ink pads! 

I added a strip of retired Real Red Sheer Ribbon that I had and tied with a knot. It doesn't conceal where I added the stamped image to the right of the card but just adds a focal point. Nothing else but the strings of lights. That's it!






No comments:

Post a Comment