Tuesday 20 September 2022

Technique Tuesday - Designer Series Paper or DSP

 First of all, I must apologise for no posts yesterday. It was the funeral of our beloved Queen Elizabeth and I love our Monarchy and all it stands for. It was a beautiful service. Back to today. This week, I am going to play with paper. Specifically Dsp or Designer Series Paper. This first card I have used the gorgeous Splendid Day papers. These in Stampin' Up! we call DSP but it also stands for double sided paper. Each sheet has another pattern on the reverse. 

I have shown the reverse of the pattern on this card. Beautifully shiny on the front that has leaves all over in Fresh Freesia. The other side, is also Fresh Freesia but a different pattern and softer shade. Below is a picture of the papers the papers.

 SPLENDID DAY 12" X 12" (30.5 X 30.5 CM) SPECIALTY DESIGNER SERIES PAPER

I have coordinated it with one of our retired, Saleabration stamps called Calming Camellia. I have to say, I am in love with this, well, you decide, front or back. Which would you use?





 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment