Thursday 8 September 2022

Throwback Thursday - Family & Friends

 The card today is another that I made a while ago. Using the Family and Friends stamp set and the Picture This dies, I die cut the circles from a piece of white card. I then used the Stitched Greenery die to add the leaf design to it. I added acetate on the inside of the mat and then added some of the foam adhesive strips around the edge of the circles. I die cut circles in DSP from the Santa Express papers and using some of the circles that I die cut and stamped the images and sentiment across them. Unfortunately, I used too many of the Effervescent Elements inside the circles! Another lesson learned! Don't use too many sprinkles! 

Once they were added, I placed the card base over the die cut mat with sprinkles in. I added a rim of Tombow Multipurpose glue to the tops of the circles so that I had a few moments to adjust it once it was added to the card base.  The card base is made from Shaded Spruce card. Inside, I added the strings of lights and another sentiment to complete it.





No comments:

Post a Comment