Monday 26 September 2022

Make it simple Monday Caroling Mice

 Thank goodness it's #makeitsimplemonday!! After an exceptionally busy weekend I realised it was my turn to create for the blog!! This is when keeping it #simplestamping is perfect! All I had to do was choose a stamp, grab some ink and paper and set to. The stamps I chose are the sweet singing mice from the Caroling Mice host stamp set.

Caroling mice stampin up simple stamping easy cute Christmas card
I love the cute characters in this set. They are great for colouring in.  All the othe stamps will help me to create more fun projects to share with you this week but for today I kept it simple.


Caroling mice stampin up simple stamping easy cute Christmas card

As you migjt have noticed the stamp set doesn't have any sentiments so I had to look at others in my stash to find just the right words. I found this one in the Perched in a tree. Can't you just hear them singing away?

Any way I'm off to host our monthly Card and a Cuppa session and then to get ready for our weekly Facebook live over on our page here at 4pm BST.  I'll be unboxing the latest Christmas kit from Stampin' Up! If you can join us please do if not I'll add the link to the video later 😉 

Here's the video link 


Caroling mice stampin up simple stamping easy cute Christmas card


No comments:

Post a Comment