Monday 12 September 2022

Make it simple Monday Perfect Partners

 Hello and welcome to the first of my blogs for this week. This week I will be sharing inspiration using a stamp set from the July to December mini catalogue from Stampin' Up! Called Yeti to Party. This fun set is part of the Perfect Partners promotion that is available for the monthe of September.  In the offer you can purchase coordinating dies for the stamps , or for an even better offer purchase the Yeti bundle with a great 10% discount 😉. 

Yeti to party stampin up perfect partners happy card

The Yeti to Party stamps aren't just for christmas !!  I will be sharing projects over the next week showing how versatile they are. 

Yeti to party stampin up perfect partners fun card

 My inspiration this week will of course feature the coordinating dies. These are exclusively available only until Sept 30th! 

Yeti to party stampin up perfect partners fun card


So what have I done with these amazing products?  Well in a break with our usual #makeitsimplemonday I'm not doing a simple card!! Rather I'm building on a request that was made in a comment on one of Gill's posts last week. 

The request was for a how to video on making a shaker card . I have decided that rather than do a video I'd use my weekly Facebook live to demonstrate how I create 3 different styles of shaker cards.  

As my Facebook live isn't until the afternoon today I thought I'd share another shaker card here featuring the fun Yeti.

Yeti to party stampin up perfect partners shaker card

 This card might not be #simplestamping but it is rather clean and simple in style .
I used the stamps and dies to create the dodads, my term for the shaker elements 😜.

Yeti to party stampin up perfect partners fun shaker card

I used alcohol markers to colour my images using the colour pallette from the patern paper. The paper is from a pack that is called Hues of Happiness


Overall this card is fun and shows that whilst it could be a Christmas card it also works as a winter celebration card.

If you'd like to join me for my Facebook Live you can do so by clicking here.  My Live takes place at 4pm BST. 

If you can't make it I'll share a link to it here later.



If you're interested in the other stamps and dies in the  Perfect Partners promotion have a look here

Yeti to party stampin up perfect partners


No comments:

Post a Comment