Friday 30 September 2022

Fun fold Friday Caroling Mice

 Woo Hoo it's  almost the weekend...but first its fun fold Friday!! Today's fold is one that give you lots of surfaces to play with but isn't toooo difficult... in fact it's really rather easy 😅 I chose to end the week with the cuties from the Caroling Mice .

I knew I wanted to also create a card that is bright and bold in it's colour palette. I also wanted to showcase some of the gorgeous patterned paper from a host set called Celebrate Everything.  

Celebrate everything pattern paper stampin up Christmas card

Soooo fun fold ✅ colour palette ✅ pattern paper ✅ now it was time to make it!!!

The fold is easy take a piece if card measuring 14.85cm x 10.5cm and put to one side . Then take a piece of card measuring 10.5cm x 28cm and score it at 4.5cm, 9cm, 19cm and 23.5cm. The score lines are then folded as mountain, valley,  valley,  mountain.  This panel is the adhered to the center of the first panel. You then need 2 pieces of cardstock one measuring 10.5cm x 11cm and the other 10.5cm x 5.5cm.  The are then adhered to the first of the panels on the card base.

You can see in this picture how it comes together to create a free standing card.

Caroling mice stampin up fun fold Christmas card


Then the fun begins.... decorate to your hearts content!!

Caroling mice stampin up fun fold Christmas card
 
I used some iridescent trim to tie the card closed. I think it looks a bit like a present don't you? 

Caroling mice stampin up fun fold Christmas card

All the fun of a present in a card!!!

Caroling mice stampin up fun fold Christmas card

As the card opens you get to see glimpses of whats to come...

Caroling mice stampin up fun fold Christmas card

Aren't  they cute singing their little hearts out for the recipient!!

And I didn't forget that you're going to need to write a message so I went the whole hog and decorated the back too!!..


...After all I did say this fun fold offers you lots of surfaces to play with 😁

Any way that's all from me this week I do hope you've enjoyed the start to my Christmas card making.

Please join me next week when Gill will be sharing her inspiration with us all. 

Have a great weekend what ever you're up to. Fingers crossed you can get some crafting time.

Have fun

Cary xx

Caroling mice stampin up fun fold Christmas card


No comments:

Post a Comment