Friday 10 July 2020

Fun Fold Friday   

For my last card this week, I've made a style that I love to make. It's a straight forward Z fold card.
I used some more of the lovely Designer Series Papers, Forever Greenery, the stamps of Forever Fern, The Stitched Nested Labels Dies, and to top it all off, 
I used the new Dandelions Embossing folder.
 Now please don't panic as all that I used wasn't imperative to make this card. As it's my last day this week, I thought I would go full out to finish this one.
More information on the products that I used HERE







Thank you so much once again for joining me this week. I really do hope that you have found 
something to inspire you to make your cards. 
Cary put this message up in our team page yesterday...
Friends are the fruitcake of our lives. 
Some are nutty, some are soaked in alcohol, some firm, 
some sweet but altogether, they are great to have in your life. 
That is sooooo true. 
Cary and I have met so many lovely people through crafting 
and we are now a big crafting family.
Have a great week and please pop by next week to see Cary's creations. 
Take care, stay safe, keep well and just as importantly...
KEEP ON CRAFTING! :))

No comments:

Post a Comment