Thursday 9 July 2020

Throwback Thursday  

Today has seen me going down memory lane and looking through some of the 
cards I've made over the last few years.  
Don't worry, I don't have all of them! At the end of each catalogue year, 
I sort through many, many of the projects that I've made and 
send them to the local charity shops to sell. It helps me immensely but I'm told that it helps them too.
The card today started me by making a one sheet wonder. I used several of the stamps and randomly stamped them over a piece of Pretty Pink card. I used shades of blue this time. 
Then adding a splash of colour using the gorgeous new Magenta Madness.
I die cut a few of the leaves from the Forever Flourishing dies in Misty Moonlight card 
and a few images that had been stamped in Magenta Madness
 onto Whisper White card,  then I die cut then too. 
I added the one sheet wonder piece to a Misty Moonlight mat and added a Whisper White mat which I had embossed using the new lovely embossing folders called Meadow Moments.
It was just a case then of adding the leaves and messages. 
Then voila, all done.
More information on the stamps and dies etc. HERE 
 


  





No comments:

Post a Comment