Wednesday 22 July 2020

Watercolour Wednesday  

Hello again. I really don't know what we've done to deserve it but once again we have 
such beautiful weather here in the UK. Glorious!  
For my watercolouring today, I went a little off piste for me. Still using the Loyal Leaves stamp set, More information HERE.
I started by stamping 3 of each of the leaves in Versamark and Silver Embossing Powder onto Watercolour Paper, then heat set them. 
Using the technique that I love, I scribbled several shades of green across a large acrylic block then soaked it using a spritzer. I laid the paper across it to soak up the ink and then just distributed the ink to the places it didn't go to using the watercolour brush. Then I fussy cut them all out!  Yes, all 9 of them! 
I laid them across a C6 mat and moved them around as much as possible to cover the mat. Once I was happy I removed the dimensionals and placed them back in position. Once that was completely finished, I cut the oval out using the Layering Ovals dies. 
Messages from the stamp set Loyal Leaves completes the 2 cards.
 



 

Here is the 2nd card made from the centre oval removed from the 1st card.



 
2 for the price of 1. I love that!


No comments:

Post a Comment