Thursday 23 July 2020

Throwback Thursday  

Every day I start off the day with plans of what I hope to do throughout the day.  
I have no idea why I do this as I NEVER get to do the things that I need to do!
 Crazy, isn't it? Why do we do things to confuse ourselves/
My throwback this week is some gorgeous paper, DSP from about 2 years ago. 
It is called Irresistibly Yours. They are all sheets of White patterned embossed papers with stripes, stars, spots and leaves all across. They can be sponged or brayered (as I have done) 
or even left plain white. 
I chose to use the leaves and using my brayer, I rolled the brayer across the ink pad Magenta Madness then starting from the outside of the mat, ON the grid paper, I rolled the colour over the mat. You have to load the roller several times and move the roller all over the mat. You can make it as subtle or as bold as you like and the more you roll ink onto the roller, the more colour you will get on the card.
You could even mix different hues of similar colours and get a complete variation on the card. 
Once I completed the mat and using Memento Ink I stamped the leaves onto Magenta Madness card stock.  Yes of course, I fussy cut them out again! 
To add depth to the card, the leaves were all fixed using Dimensionals.




 
Isn't this new pink gorgeous? I really do love this year's In Colors from Stampin' Up!

No comments:

Post a Comment