Monday 20 July 2020

Make It Monday   

and welcome back for another week of cards to hopefully inspire you to get crafting. 
No pressure on me then is there!
Today I have started by using the Loyal Leaves stamp set. 
It has a few leaves and some really lovely messages. I'm hoping to show you that 
even with a few stamps that you can make some great cards. 
 More Information HERE
As always, today's card is a very simple one. Using 1 sheet of Whisper White A4 card, I made a card base from half of the card and 2 seperate mats. 
On one of the mats, I stamped 1 leaf several times in 3 different colours. 
It doesn't have to be 3 colours but I chose Smoky Slate, Sahara Sand and Soft Suede Ink Pads. 
I did have a further scrap of white for the message on the front.
Before laying the mat onto the card base, I stood it onto the ink pad all around the edges to give definition. I repeated the same on the other mat which is inside the card.





That's it! Very simple as I said. 
Please stop by tomorrow and see how I manage to make others from this lovely set.

No comments:

Post a Comment